“One of the more powerful moments from Authentic Connections Groups for me — and for my colleagues who joined — was the realization that the only way we can truly take care of others at work and home is if we ourselves have dependable supports. This is especially important now, given all the stresses from COVID; as far as I’m concerned, all mothers could benefit from these groups!”
- The importance of supporting people in caregiving roles
- National Academies of Science, Engineering & Medicine
- Toward Fostering Resilience on a Large Scale: Connecting Communities of Caregivers
- Authentic Connections Groups: A Pilot Test of an Intervention Aimed at Enhancing Resilience Among Nurse Leader Mothers
- Mothers don’t just need self-care, they need someone to take care of them, says researcher
No comments to show.